Essential Mode and Battery Saving Screen
By default, the Essential Mode kicks in automatically when the power percentage drops below 5 percent. Of course, you can also manually activate the Essential Mode when needed, and the necessary information in the battery saving screen will be clear at a glance.
24h Heart Rate Monitoring
Sleep Tracking and Stress Management
Built-in Mic & Speaker (Call and text response functionality is only available on smartwatches paired with Android phones.)
NFC Payments with Google Pay
Intelligent operation, convenient and fast.
Blood Oxygen Saturation Detection
IP68 Waterproof and Pool-swimming
Keep it all within the family.
With TicWatch E3 you can choose to give permission and share your health and fitness data with a loved one to help achieve your health goals together. Follow or unfollow at any time by accessing the data sharing settings in the Mobvoi app. With TicCare you can also remotely monitor your loved one’s wearable data, such as heart rate, steps, sleep details, etc.
100+ professional workout modes
More than 100 professional workout modes* inspire you to move and unleash your true potential. From activities like mountain climbing, swimming, and ice skating, to indoor cycling, pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT)**, TicWatch E3 keeps track of your real-time fitness and health data.
*21 workout modes are pre-installed in the watch. To get new workout modes, search for TicExercise and TicHealth in the Google Play Store and update both apps to the latest versions.
**High-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts include Burpee, High Knees, Squat Jumps, Squat Punch, Jumping Jacks, Mountain Climber, Plank, Twisting Mountain Climber, Reverse Crunch, and Bridge.
The waterproof and dustproof grades of the TicWatch E3 is in accordance with IP68 (1.5m water depth, 30 minutes) in standard 60529 of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). It can be used for water activities in shallow waters such as swimming pools.
The following conditions may especially affect the waterproof performance of TicWatch and should be avoided：
Drop, violent shock or strike, and violent use.
Contact with soap or soapy water when washing hands, washing dishes, doing hand laundry, showering, or bathing.
Contact with salt water, chlorine, perfume, solvents, detergents, acids or acidic foods, spray insecticides, lotions, sunscreens, oils, or hair dyes.
Contact with high-speed water, such as water skiing, waves, waterfalls, high-pressure water guns, river rapids, rapid disturbances in pools, sinks, etc.
Exposure to high pressure, such as deep water or in a high-pressure vessel. Liquid entering the MIC port and speaker hole may cause audio malfunction, in which case please put the TicWatch E3 in a dry and ventilated place to dry it.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing