(1) – Measure your door length (Measure Twice Cut Once)
(2) – Cut the Door Guard to the length you just measured
(3) – Slip the Door Guard into your door
(4) – Repeat the process around each door.
How to install:
1. Place the trim under the sun for about 3-5 minutes (This step make the trim more flexible)
2. Gently place the door edge guard on the door so as to line it up with the contour of the door
3. Measure the length of the door edge, and cut the door guard to the length you just measured
4. Slip the door guard into your door
5. Make sure the position of the door edge guard is correct.
The guard will slowly bend into the proper position as you apply taps. Once in place, do not remove, reposition, or reinstall the door edge guard or it will not hold securely. After the entire guard is in place, you can give it slightly harder taps to ensure a firm fit